Play button

A Smart Solution
That Really Works.

Personal finance is only 20% head knowledge. The remaining 80% is behavior!

SmartDollar walks your employees step by step through the money maze to the lasting behavior change that will lead them to success.

Icon todo

Trusted Content

Personal finance education doesn't have to consist of a boring seminar and a PowerPoint presentation. SmartDollar is a holistic, comprehensive approach to handling money. Engaging and inspiring videos paired with useful tools and personalization empower your employees to take control of their financial situation. Content is constantly updated to provide relevant guidance every step of the way.

Online and Mobile Access

We meet your employees right where they are. An online solution can reach multiple business locations, multiple shifts and multiple people. SmartDollar is available at any time, day or night, on any device, so your employees and their spouses can participate on their own time when it's most convenient for them.

Icon mobile
Icon config

Budgeting Tools

SmartDollar's Quick-Start Budget Tool allows your employees to make a plan for their money and be smart with every dollar. This tool empowers your team to create a budget tailored to their own family's needs so they can start telling their money where to go instead of wondering where it went. Money tools alone won’t change your employee's financial situations, but when combined with crystal-clear education, those tools can help them change their money behaviors and take control of their finances!

Independent, Unbiased Advice

After more than two decades of helping people with their money issues, Dave has heard it all. Your employees can get Dave’s expert advice on their real-life money questions.

Icon flag
Icon calendar

Not a One and Done Program

A one-time lunch-and-learn session is good… for about an hour. Your employees need help and communication every step of the way. That's where SmartDollar comes in. Our online program offers material that helps them learn over time so they can form habits that last.

Personalization

Just like each of your employees has unique talents, they also have unique money situations. SmartDollar provides the advice and tools they need whether they are paying off debt, saving for their kids' college, or investing for retirement.

Icon user
Icon presentation

Employee Benefit

SmartDollar can be offered to your whole company at one time, just like your other benefits. Participation rates and ROI substantially increase when the whole company goes through the program together. Group participation also makes it easier for participants to raise their hands to ask questions—it helps to see that their friends and peers are in the same boat as them!

Reporting

We provide detailed tracking throughout the program so you'll be able to see firsthand the progress your employees are experiencing. You can use this information to further incentivize and engage your employees as you go along.

Icon chart

See SmartDollar in action.

Request a Demo

Topics covered:

Get started

Get Started

We'll cover the basics so your employees can hit the ground running. Learn how millions of people have taken control of their money.

Retire

Saving

Everyone knows they need to save money, but it's hard to know where to start. We lay out the basics of saving for now and in the future.

College

Budgeting

Learning how to take control of money starts with a budget. We'll unlock the secret of developing a monthly spending plan that really works.

Debt

Eliminating Debt

It's time to debunk some common debt myths! We uncover some misconceptions about debt and provide a plan for eliminating it with confidence.

Buy home

Investing

The world of investments can feel like a maze. We provide a framework to understand the various investment options available today.

Credit

Planning

It's easy to do smart things with money in a dumb way. We walk through ways to safeguard a nest egg while making major financial decisions.

Balloon

Retiring With Dignity

Everyone wants to leave a lasting legacy. We unlock the keys to contentment and leaving behind more than just financial security.

Ready to be a hero?

Take the next step toward improving your employees' financial well-being.

Get Started
×
Loading Streaming Player...