- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site and Service, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Respecting the privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us. Please note that additional detail specific to the SmartDollar® program of our usage and statistical data collection may be found within the privacy and security section of SmartDollar’s Terms of Service.
Each time you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites;
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, or links in the email utilized. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users; and
- We may also collect any information you enter, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number.
- We may also collect and track usage data for lawful purposes, including but not limited to, statistical research for improvement of our Service. In addition, this information may be shared with your plan sponsor, your plan sponsor’s wellness vendors, or parties promoting SmartDollar to your plan sponsor.
Use of Information
Your information will be used to deliver the Service or other functionality you request through your use of the Service. We may also use certain data for our own research purposes which may help us with product improvements and analysis of our services.
We may also use this information to analyze and manage our businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance our ability to communicate with you and to support business functions such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Your information will not be accessible to anyone other than our staff and, if requested, the plan sponsor purchasing your subscription to the Service, your plan sponsor’s wellness vendor or other parties promoting SmartDollar to your plan sponsor. We do not sell your information to third parties.
Sharing of Information
Because the Service is designed to promote both your personal financial wellness and encourage participation in your retirement plan, from time to time information may be requested by your plan sponsor. In such case, we may share reports and information regarding use of our Service.
Additionally, technically speaking, we may share your personal information with third-party service providers. Some examples of the services that third-party service providers offer include:
- Third party software providers or vendors enabling us to deliver the services;
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the Site on our behalf;
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners.
Service providers, however, are contractually restricted in the ways they may use your personal information.
Moreover, in the event that a division or part or all of our company is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
We may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you; or
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, The Lampo Group and the Site do not recognize DNT.
The Site uses "cookies," which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Site and/or other websites. Some examples of this data include your account preferences, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We are determined to keep your information private. We use industry-standard security techniques on the Site and within the Service to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the Site. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
How to Correct, Access, and Update Your Information
If you wish to access information that you have submitted through this Site or to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted through this Site, please call 800-754-4220.
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Under Age 13
SmartDollar® does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-754-4220.
Under Age 18
Minors under 18 years of age may have the Personal Information that they provide to us through the Site deleted by sending an email to email@example.com requesting deletion. Please note that, while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
The Lampo Group, LLC
1749 Mallory Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027
Effective Date: October 2nd, 2017